seattle 2014 fireworks
New Year’s Eve is tomorrow and we have a large list of Seattle parties, events, firework celebrations, dinner, champagne toasts, and more. You can always keep updated on our New Year’s calendar here.
WIN SEATTLE NYE TICKETS: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top events in Seattle. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff!
2014/2015 Seattle New Year’s Parties & Events:
- December 26-31: Free New Year’s Celebration & Street Show @ Celebration Lane, Bellevue | Bubbles, Light & Music Display, Drummers & Dance
- December 31: New Year’s Eve Video Game Lock-In @ PLAYlive Nation Seattle | Tons of Hot Games, Pizza, Snacks, Midnight Toast
- December 31: Moisture Festival New Year’s Eve Extravaganza @ Hale’s Palladium | All Ages, Music, Comedy/Varietè, Dancing, Champagne Toast
- December 31: Waterways Cruises 2015 Seattle New Year’s Eve Cocktail Cruises | Champagne Toast, Fireworks, Full-service Bar, DJ & Dancing!
- December 31: New Year’s Eve “Crawl ‘Til The Ball Falls” Bar Crawl w/ BarCrawls.com | 5+ Bars, Music, Debauchery
- December 31: Black & White New Year’s Eve Party @ Fadó Irish Pub | Champagne Toast, Party Favors, w/ DJ Doogie
- December 31: Wicked Karma presents Bollysutra New Year’s Eve Extravaganza! @ China Harbor, Champagne Toast
- December 31: New Year’s Eve Party @ Seattle Center | Music by The Nines, Fireworks
- December 31: Huge New Year’s Party Bonza Bash | 18 Piece Big Band, Champagne Toast, Red Carpet & More
- December 31: Resolution 2015 New Years Eve @ WaMu Theater | Hardwell, Morgan Page, Cosmic Gate, Balloon Drop, Dancing & More!
- December 31: Neon New Years Eve @ Nectar Lounge | w/ 80s Cover Band Nite Wave + The West & DJ Indica Jones
- December 31: Downtown Seattle New Year’s Eve Party at Frolik Kitchen | DJ, Prizes, Food, Drink
- December 31 & January 1: FREE New Year’s Eve and Day Walks in West Seattle | Holiday Lights, Beautiful Views
- January 1: Polar Plunge @ Point Defiance Park | Pictures, Free, Costumes, Puget South Plunge, Kid & Adult Plunge, Fun Run
- January 1: Ivar’s Clam Lights LAST DAY @ Gene Coulon Memorial Beach Park | Free, Stunning Visual Display, Decorated Walking Path
- January 1: New Year’s Day Resolution Run 5K & Polar Bear Dive @ Magnuson Park | Beer Garden, Kid’s Dash
- January 1: Tacoma New Years Day First Mile @ Point Defiance Park | Free, Flat, Fast Mile Along the Waterfront (more info)
- January 1: New Years Day Polar Bear Plunge @ Matthews Beach Park | 1,000 Brave Souls, Official Plunge Patch, Polar Cub Club (more info)
- January 3: A Latin New Year @ Nectar Lounge | con Picoso and The Cumbieros + En Canto (Win Tickets, $30)
Related Events & Info:
Ring in the New Year in style aboard a beautiful Waterways yacht, with a champagne toast in hand and the best views of the dazzling fireworks show on Lake Union! Champagne, souvenir Waterways flutes, personalized cakes, flowers and other cruise enhancements are available to complement your dining experience with an advance purchase.
YOUR NEW YEAR’S EVE COCKTAIL CRUISE INCLUDES: Read the rest of this entry »