New Year’s Eve is tomorrow and we have a large list of Seattle parties, events, firework celebrations, dinner, champagne toasts, and more. You can always keep updated on our New Year’s calendar here.
WIN SEATTLE NYE TICKETS: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top events in Seattle. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff!
2014/2015 Seattle New Year’s Parties & Events:
- December 26-31: Free New Year’s Celebration & Street Show @ Celebration Lane, Bellevue | Bubbles, Light & Music Display, Drummers & Dance
- December 31: New Year’s Eve Video Game Lock-In @ PLAYlive Nation Seattle | Tons of Hot Games, Pizza, Snacks, Midnight Toast
- December 31: Moisture Festival New Year’s Eve Extravaganza @ Hale’s Palladium | All Ages, Music, Comedy/Varietè, Dancing, Champagne Toast
- December 31: Waterways Cruises 2015 Seattle New Year’s Eve Cocktail Cruises | Champagne Toast, Fireworks, Full-service Bar, DJ & Dancing!
- December 31: New Year’s Eve “Crawl ‘Til The Ball Falls” Bar Crawl w/ BarCrawls.com | 5+ Bars, Music, Debauchery
- December 31: Black & White New Year’s Eve Party @ Fadó Irish Pub | Champagne Toast, Party Favors, w/ DJ Doogie
- December 31: Wicked Karma presents Bollysutra New Year’s Eve Extravaganza! @ China Harbor, Champagne Toast
- December 31: New Year’s Eve Party @ Seattle Center | Music by The Nines, Fireworks
- December 31: Huge New Year’s Party Bonza Bash | 18 Piece Big Band, Champagne Toast, Red Carpet & More
- December 31: Resolution 2015 New Years Eve @ WaMu Theater | Hardwell, Morgan Page, Cosmic Gate, Balloon Drop, Dancing & More!
- December 31: Neon New Years Eve @ Nectar Lounge | w/ 80s Cover Band Nite Wave + The West & DJ Indica Jones
- December 31: Downtown Seattle New Year’s Eve Party at Frolik Kitchen | DJ, Prizes, Food, Drink
- December 31 & January 1: FREE New Year’s Eve and Day Walks in West Seattle | Holiday Lights, Beautiful Views
- January 1: Polar Plunge @ Point Defiance Park | Pictures, Free, Costumes, Puget South Plunge, Kid & Adult Plunge, Fun Run
- January 1: Ivar’s Clam Lights LAST DAY @ Gene Coulon Memorial Beach Park | Free, Stunning Visual Display, Decorated Walking Path
- January 1: New Year’s Day Resolution Run 5K & Polar Bear Dive @ Magnuson Park | Beer Garden, Kid’s Dash
- January 1: Tacoma New Years Day First Mile @ Point Defiance Park | Free, Flat, Fast Mile Along the Waterfront (more info)
- January 1: New Years Day Polar Bear Plunge @ Matthews Beach Park | 1,000 Brave Souls, Official Plunge Patch, Polar Cub Club (more info)
- January 3: A Latin New Year @ Nectar Lounge | con Picoso and The Cumbieros + En Canto (Win Tickets, $30)
Related Events & Info:
‘Crawl ‘Til The Ball Falls’
December 31, 2014
5 p.m. – 4 a.m. | $10 | 21+
More info + Tickets: http://newyears.com
Get ready to crawl into the BIGGEST, the BADDEST, the most OVER-THE-TOP New Year’s Eve in Seattle, with the official NYE Crawl ‘Til the Ball Falls Bar Crawl. Get ready to drink it up NYE revelers: it’s gonna be one deluxe night of divine debauchery.
What’s better than one wild NYE party in Seattle? How about more than five bars? That’s right, at this insane NYE Bar Crawl, you’ll have access to all the best New Year’s revelry at a diverse array of premium party destinations.
More info on the NYE Bar Crawl on Seattle Pipeline here.
Ring in 2015 with the Northwest’s Timeless New Year’s Eve Tradition: Resolution! Dancing the night away in a festival atmosphere full of surprises to the sounds of world-class artists is the perfect setting in which to reflect on the past and set plans for the year to come. Gather with friends old and new on December 31st as we usher in a new year full of renewal, refreshment, & Resolution!
More info + video of Resolution NYE Party on Seattle Pipeline here.
———-–————————————–———————————— Read the rest of this entry »